DX  » Community » Reviews » Power Bank 6000mAh Mobile External Power Battery Charger - Black
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7911 (79%)
  • 4 Star:213 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Gadget

posted by abreuwill on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Essential gadget for anyone who had a smartphone, tablet or psp. Very Ligh and practical.Can recharge, for example, my millestone 2 twice and a half. Compatible with all celphones. Can recharge two devices in the same time!
    Cons:
    Very easy to scratch and takes a long time to recharge. Seems to be a little fragile. The leds stays on all the time while char...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    battery rattling in it

posted by ceesario on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + decent capacity + LEDs don't light all time when phone is connected + button for test actual capacity + two output usb ports + nice design
    Cons:
    LEDs always light during charging too bright leds it takes about 8 hours to charge it with my 1A phone charger glossy plastic i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A little deceptive

posted by Raedm on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The battery can charge 2 times my cell of 1750mAh. Nice design, small and light box. Does what it is supposed to do but has a bad performance (check cons)
    Cons:
    Stock cable is broken and doesn't charge. After replacing it with my Samsung cable it worked. Very slow charge - around 3 minu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful in my trips

posted by RicardoCarol on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very portable device, light and smaller. The LED bargraph is a good indication of battery level.
    Cons:
    The 6000 mAh should charge the iPhone 4 battery at least four times since the battery phone has around 1400 mAh, but it do not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by fabiomatavelli on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent charger that lets you charge your gadgets. Besides being mild to take with you, enables recharge your phone, for example, up to 3x, depending on the device. I carry it with me, in my backpack, so when my cellphone is dead, I just plug it in the ch...
    Cons:
    The LED indicators are lit when you're charging something which is not so good because it consume part of the battery.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for money

posted by Aurisgale on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Light weight + Small + OK capacity (could be better) + Easily charges iPhone two times at max + Two USB ports with (0,5 Ah & 1 Ah) + Works with 3th gen iPad + Good looking + Black is nice (color) + Comes with two cables
    Cons:
    - Capacity is more like 4000 mAh - Glossy (attracts finger prints)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by fabiokubo on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The battery can charge 2 or 3 times my cell 1650mAh. Easy to use and carry. A great choice for long trips where you do not have a place to charge your phone.
    Cons:
    The power bank takes to recharge. In the first two recharges the power bank reloaded until the third light. Now the last rechar...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great, pocketable power source for charging smartphones

posted by rlhess on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These (I bought three) are very useful when my two sons run out of smartphone power in the middle of nowhere. I have one as well for the same reason. Very easy to use with devices that are charged via a USB cable. It just inserts between the USB charger an...
    Cons:
    The only challenge so far was that one of my sons did not see it with it's black case next to another black device so I let him...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good stuff

posted by MAVrik777 on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very tiny little box. Nice surface to touch. Good quality. I liked this product.
    Cons:
    The only problem with the cable. It seems it's broken. When I plug it in it doesnt charge. Then I bend the cable a little bit s...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Affordable mobile power bank.

posted by Christarius on 11/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The build quality of the power bank is great, the soft, rubbery plastic feels good and it's relatively compact for a power bank of its capacity. It comes with the cables you need to charge it and any micro-usb gadget you might have. The LED indicators on th...
    Cons:
    The capacity is rated at 6000mAh, after putting the unit through its paces a couple of times I find the capacity is more like 4...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections