Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Very easy to use
* Cheap compared to other similar products
* Red point to indicate right orientation
* Lock mechanism to avoid accidental loosening of lens
* Built of metal
* Sometimes it is difficult to disconnect two rings
* No support for auto-focus and auto-apperture (of course for this price)
Not all lenses are suitable for this extension - the longer minimal focus distance the better - generally it shortens the focus distance so with some lenses you would have to put your object too close (few milimeters). In good light conditions and good lens it is possible to take perfect sharp hand-held shoots.
It is not as variable as macro bellows, but for introduction to macro-photography it is perfect.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.