Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Only pros
- Good build quality. Made of metal
- Rings easily changable and fits into the camera body
- No cons
- This is the best choice for macro mode for this price.
- Better than macro filters, because there is no additional glass.
- Cheaper than macro lens, but results lower image quality.
- Your lens will work only in Manual mode. If your lens do not support manual aperture and manual focusing you can hardly use with this.
- I'm happy with my extension tubes. I'm using this with a K100D.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.