DX  » Community » Reviews » All seasons multi-functional headwear(Grey)
Sort by:
30 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7322 (73%)
  • 4 Star:278 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Comfortable neck gear

posted by TomKus on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Comfortable neck gear ideal for outdoor activities in the winter and summer time. Its 100% microfiber polyester and 100% seamless which is really great. Also it keeps your head warm in the rainy and foggy weather.
    Cons:
    My beard seems to raffle the scarf a bit and that not a good thing very curious if it can stand the test of time.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Versatile, small and light

posted by Criggie on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Handy and multipurpose. I use mine as an earwarmer for under my bicycle helmet. It cuts down on the wind chilling my ears, but doesn't cut out sound. Also handy as an emergency hat, or a second liner under a woolly hat. Can use a second one as a scarf a...
    Cons:
    The edge frays a little, and stretches more than the rest of the tube. No big deal.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by Crossbeat on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Affordable, cheap, compact, good elasticity, various uses, long, warm, thin, material is soft and pretty good quality.
    Cons:
    The ends look like it was just cut off of a roll, like if you cut some fabric without hemming/sewing the material afterwards. T...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great super-light kit for cover and warmth

posted by BuddhaHat on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Super light and small, crams easily in the back pocket of a cycling jersey. Great windstopper for your face on cold morning or evening rides, it stops you getting a sore nose and ears from really cold conditions, and also stops wind noise on really windy da...
    Cons:
    None, really. Sewed seams at each end would be the only upgrade I'd recommend.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little gadget

posted by Aarhus88 on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very nice multifunction seamless head wear. You can also put it around arms, legs and hair if you for any reason would want to do so. The material is soft and nice. It doesn't itch and feels comfortable wearing.
    Cons:
    The trouble with this little gadget is the "seamless" part. It rolls in the ends and the seams appear to break there ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but effective

posted by RobbertNoteboom on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works fine, very nice for using while fishing on very sunny days. No more over tanning of the neck. Similar products in sports shops cost way more than this one, and it fulfills the same purpose. For me this is an outcome, very happy with the product.
    Cons:
    none, maybe the elasticity will wear out in time, but for the price it's a nice product. Haven't used it in all different possi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you want to know about hats, ask a bald guy! This is a must-have item.

posted by daviac on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Performs may functions, -Very thin and light weight. -Keeps you warm in cooler weather. -Also useful to prevent bug bites -use around your neck. -fold over and put over eyes as a sleeping mask. -double wrap around wrist to keep sweat from running down into...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by ninjahippie on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing works like a charm sleep with it every night keeps my dreads nice and tidy :D Buying a few more very soon, Cost like 10/20 nzd over here in new zealand so super supper cheap.
    Cons:
    None what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap, cheap and very cheap. good product

posted by paschendale on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the fabric feels very good, you can really use it in summer, winter, fall or spring - it doesn't have any seam so you will not get uncomfortable - you can wash it, iron it etc. convenient and easy to use
    Cons:
    none i can think of. the price is very good as well.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Slightly wide

posted by Bas2ct on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This scarf will protect your neck from wind. Also very useful in trapping heat close to the body. Different configurations possible to protect head as well.
    Cons:
    Slightly wide for my taste. Could be smaller in diameter. The better the fit, the better the performance.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections