DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Stainless Steel Multifunction Screwdriver Keychain
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple and usefull

posted by RogerMeira on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a simple product, really small, portable and fit perfectly on little screws of glasses or cellphones. The screwdriver also worked with the screws of a vga fan, helping to fix it and it works with screws which other larger screwdrivers does not work. T...
    Cons:
    None. Works perfectly
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Now im screwing all the time

posted by Knifemaredk on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    With this super Tool by my hand, i can screw all day long. It has good durability and i use it everyday as an on-site supporter. The design is great, you can get a good grip on it. Works better than my normal screwdriver
    Cons:
    I only have one of them at the moment
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by sunofsparda on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    much smaller than the image... so, i thought, that it will be big
    Cons:
    much smaller than the image... qweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqweqwe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and handy screwdriver

posted by MikeMail on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful for glasses owner. hex socket fits my glasses prefectly. Every day on my keychain. It's goot to have small precision screwdrivers with you.
    Cons:
    You can repair your glasses with it, but it is not for dismantling your computer. Tricky grip, specialy with sweat hands.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small, handy screwdriver keychain

posted by dendalton on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +Like you would expect when you buy something. Just like in the picture, although it is even smaller as i thought it would be! You could definitely say that's a pro. +Easy assemble and disasssemble, comes in handy when you quickly wan't to use the screwdriv...
    Cons:
    -Maybe the small chains won't last long, and thats a guess cause i don't have the product for that long.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, userfull gadget

posted by Fedexm on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Its small - Its cheap - It fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere
    Cons:
    It is small and fragile, sometimes you would need something strongest for unscrewing It has 2 rubber pieces that could fell ea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelent gadget

posted by Slabev on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am a person who ware glasses so this key chain was a "revelation" for me. It's does the thing which is made for. I wear it with me all the time. The quality of material is excellent. I just can figure out what is the purpose of the lover part of...
    Cons:
    none that I can think of right now. Maybe a personal con is that rubber parts that are between the two caps should be fixed, be...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and useful, but fragile.

posted by Eddiekiller on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's always good to have precision screwdriver at hand, and as it's in your keychain... VOALÁ! :D
    Cons:
    The structure of the screwdrivers is good, but if you a little force one of the sides, you'll probally make it slip inside of t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice and usefull

posted by avdad on 12/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    well, this fits right in my puck, next ti my multitool and flashlight. this is a handy thing to have on the roadm, when dealing with small parts.
    Cons:
    the chain, and ring are weak, ugly and annoying. I'd repleace it with a sling or a cord soon. I thought it will break before ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy

posted by QuackingPlums on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Actually consists of 3 tools: pozi, flat blade and hex drive. I doubt I'll ever find a nut/bolt head small enough to fit the hex drive but the screwdriver ends are perfect for those tiny screws you find in everything from glasses to the back of a MBP!
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections