DX  » Community » Reviews » Compact Vertical Stand for PS2 Slim (90000/70000 Consoles)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8916 (89%)
  • 4 Star:112 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Durable and stylish

posted by domo3 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Clicks in place and holds the console well -Stylish and matches the black console -Saves space by holding the PS2 upright instead of on its side -Balances properly without tipping over -Very easy to remove if you need to
    Cons:
    -This product has no faults
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull and practical

posted by Rkhan on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Does what its supposed to do. - All new consoles are standing up. Thus the older - PS2 can also standup in the cabinet. - Look and feel of a quality product - It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence in use it. - It saves more space th...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good stand for ps2

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality. It seems solid and well built. I was expecting a cheaper plastic but I was pleasantly surprised when I unboxed it. - It is not an expensive product given its quality.
    Cons:
    I didn't find any. It could also be in silver colour for PS2 silver owners (I have silver one so I cant tell that it isn't the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best PS2 stand for the price

posted by enriquemeira on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence in use it. It saves more space than the original made from sony for PS2 and don´t need to screew it. It is very stable also, after installed I tryed to gently tilt it until almost 30 degrees f...
    Cons:
    Maybe the rubbers that holds the PlayStation 2 could be a little bit softer (but this is more a personal preference that a nega...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by enriquemeira on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Awesome for PlayStation 2 Slim to stand vertically and occupy less space. With the vertical stand the Playstation 2 Slim is hard to topple.
    Cons:
    I didn't find any. It could also be in silver colour for PS2 silver owners (I have silver one so I cant tell that it isn't the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull and space saver

posted by fdiasfdias on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence in use it. It saves more space than the original made from sony for PS2 and don´t need to screew it. It is very stable also, after installed I tryed to gently tilt it until almost 30 degrees f...
    Cons:
    It could be chepper but it worth the price.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by PableusD on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good quality. It seems solid and well built. I was expecting a cheaper plastic but I was pleasantly surprised when I unboxed it. - It is not an expensive product given its quality.
    Cons:
    - Maybe the rubbers that holds the PlayStation 2 could be a little bit softer (but this is more a personal preference that a ne...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by jeanstang on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    PS2 stand is well made. It doesn't feel cheap. The price is beatless. It comes in a nice package.
    Cons:
    I didn't find any. It could also be in silver colour for PS2 silver owners (I have silver one so I cant tell that it isn't the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price,great build

posted by Arystarbear on 07/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Awesome for PlayStation 2 Slim to stand vertically and occupy less space. With the vertical stand the Playstation 2 Slim is hard to topple.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by TornadeXX on 01/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good building quility it feels very solid makes your plastation cooler plastic maches plastation platic just perfectly came in nice white box with price is just amazing i was one in my lockal shop for 3 times as much
    Cons:
    It trashed lable back on my ps2 (well maybe it my fault i kinda forced my ps2 to it) Could have bigger rubber pads on it becau...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections