DX  » Community » Reviews » REBEL4S SIM Unlock Card with Card Tray Holder for Iphone 4S IOS5.1 (GSM / WCDMA)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worked like expected

posted by gronoam on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very cheap (compared to other cards in the market) worked on my iphone 4s, ios 5.1.1,firmware4.12.01 as promissed. comes with everything needed to do the job (love the pin for ejecting the miniSim)
    Cons:
    rebel web site is not really easy to understand (but if you bought this kind of card you will probably manage by yourself). se...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect choice 4S

posted by MikeOtecina on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was a little apreensive buying this item, because of my iphone beeing a iphone 4S form VDF PT. But this little miracel worth the money when i put my VDF PT working 100% perfect on TMN. Without loosing warranty nor jalibreaking. Works perfectly, fits perfe...
    Cons:
    The microsim must be cuted in the corner to fit the chip. Must be carefull when inserting the chip inside iphone. After several...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and stable

posted by weshop on 05/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good and stable package in order to protect the items when it is shipped. Works as it supposed, just plug-n-play and you get service. I ordered 3 REBEL4S and all works just fine, with no hassle. My customer likes this product and this cards sells like but...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections