Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito Bom

posted by cocoonlima on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small and light. Fit perfectly in ascendedor car cigarette. It is also just right both USB cables plugged into it. The second well bore to Iphones same time. Loaded and also the Ipad.
    Cons:
    Already putting to load the Ipad and Iphone at the same time, apparently charging time increased, and also felt a temperature i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Car charger

posted by DrakenZ on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great for what i use it for, disassembled it and have it inside my dashboard for a permanent solution to USB charging. nice quality build. Does a great job for what i use it for, i'd imagine plugging it right into the cigarette lighter would be simpler.
    Cons:
    No cons at all, great product and great price. Definitely recommend this to a friend.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelente

posted by yozeza on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    excelente uso, practico y cómodo, pequeño y portatil, buena calidad. excelente uso, practico y cómodo, pequeño y portatil, buena calidad. excelente uso, practico y cómodo, pequeño y portatil, buena calidad.
    Cons:
    none.... producto excelente
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap 4 tablet + phone

posted by sebater on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I use this charger for my tablet samsung galaxy tab 2 wich require at least 2 amp and a phone galaxy S2 both at the same time!!! work very well not problem at all and is pretty small, is the size of the car socket hole, fit perfect in my car, very convenien...
    Cons:
    the quality not so good, seems fragile, but is okey for the money!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger can charge both GPS & Tablet as same time.

posted by triron on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works good, charges GPS and Tablet at the same time using only the one outlet in the car without any problems. I previously was using a 2A charger and it would not charge both items at the same time, where this new charger works just fine without any proble...
    Cons:
    None, worked exactly as required and stated in product description.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy dandy charger

posted by AdimW on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, high amperage and appears to have a high and low amp output for charging phones or larger devices (2100 MA and 1000 MA), VERY low profile. Goes great with some of the iPhone charger cables offered on DX. Works on my trucks 24v setup and will al...
    Cons:
    When the item arrived, it seems that the package has been opened already. But hasn't caused and issues with the product.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as described. Cheap and Simple

posted by Pt376 on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I use it to charge 2 phones that I carry. A lumia 920 and LG 3D. Both phones charges. Cheap, really really cheap. The local electronics store here as for about 5 times as much for the same size and functionality.
    Cons:
    When the item arrived, it seems that the package has been opened already. Could just be the way it is packaged.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great dual usb adapter

posted by 2DHCTH77 on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great product to have for car drivers who has alot of devices to charge when on the road over long period of road trip. so far it charges my ipad, iphone, smartphone with no problem. charing of both device at the same time is working fine with no problem at...
    Cons:
    none so far other than it get dirty easily because of white color. can produce more different color type for different group of...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections