DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal 4-Port USB AC Power Travel Charger Kit - White (2-Flat-Pin Plug)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressive

posted by Timdayle on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The charger is sturdy, and works fine. It saves me the burden of carrying multiple charger. It is very easy to use. The charge time is considerate. Its cool
    Cons:
    The design is smart it allows the use of other chord aside the one pin along with it .cool The charger is sturdy, and works fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device

posted by gminoue on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good for charging many devices via USB in one outlet, small, can take it with you in a travel and just use USB cable from devices to charge them.
    Cons:
    Did not like the blue power light, it is too bright. I do not think the brightness is good if you use it in a dark room while s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great USB charger for all purposes and small spaces

posted by mxsadfriday on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    *Charges all my devices (ipad, galaxy, Blackberry, kindle, ipod, tested so far), with only one device. *Doesn't get warm like other DX chargers *Looks good *all 4 usb work for any device. *isn't as space consuming as 4 1 usb chargers. light weight.
    Cons:
    *only comes with us adaptor (don't know if dx carries other regions, no issue for me). *The bluelight that comes out might be d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine!

posted by jytkd on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    One USB charger can clean a computer or laptop USB-ports, and charge faster. You can remove the 2-Flat-Pin Plug and you can plug a longer standard cable in order to charger stay at table and make easier to plug and unplug USB.
    Cons:
    Price could be lower, I think U$ 5 more or less. Be careful to put in a good place, because it warms. Take off plastic cover, I...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well! No problem at all!

posted by franzli on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does the job. Charges my iphone, my google nexus and my ipad2 all at the same time.
    Cons:
    None so far, it gets slightly warm but not enough to feel "hot" and the LED light might bother some people but it doe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Perfectly

posted by warseph on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good quality. Charges four devices at the same speed four individual chargers did. It looks good.
    Cons:
    It would be great if it came with more plugs, the plug itself can be removed, so it's surprising it doesn't. It could be a bit ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections