DX  » Community » Reviews » 12V 30A Iron Case Power Supply - Black + Silver (AC 110~220V)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Product and easy to install and use

posted by littlemanos on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Product and easy to install and use. I test it for my cctv system cameras, dvr, gsm caller. Very reliable. I also use it as a power supply for my 10A lipo charger. Fot my garden lights. It works perfect. Now it is working as a power supply for my cctv ...
    Cons:
    Nothing to say .
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and noiseless!

posted by miguelbz on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, lightweight, usefull and noiseless in HF, works without heating, the fan is quiet.
    Cons:
    You must build your own power cable, a little bit ugly, output and input connectors very close each other.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Power Supply

posted by 101fly on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed a power supply that could handle a car stereo system for my deck/porch and this unit is doing that with ease. The built in fan rarely turns on and the units runs cool. I didn't put it on a scope but the power seems to be clean and I don't hear any ...
    Cons:
    The soldiering job on the internal components overall is pretty good, i would give it a 80%. However 1 capacitor came loose fro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solves problems

posted by radiocarmo on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The User is interested in linking Amateur Radio equipment can connect without problems due to the large current available and low noise, and small equipment and generates large load available, possiu adequate ventilation and also has built-in safeguards vol...
    Cons:
    The rear connections create some discomfort because of appearance but after doing some upgrades putting a wrench to turn a stre...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good supply for a great price

posted by Paladinxxx on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this power supply to run my 20 amp RC battery charger. It's nice and compact and is adjustable from 10 - 15 volts. I have been looking for a 30 amp power supply for a long time that wouldn't break the bank...others I have seen for a 30 amp start at...
    Cons:
    Fuse came out of the fuse holder during shipping (shippers fault) and I had to remove the top pannel to put it back in the holder.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerfull powersuply for many purposes

posted by lasermanathome on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I know this kind of powersupplies in 24 and 48VDC This type 12-15V 30A is new for me but as good and reliable as the other ones, wich power up lasers (CO2 and Argon-ion). So the quality must be perfect, those lasers are very expensive . This 12V type can b...
    Cons:
    NONE
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice!

posted by michaelgl on 06/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    11~15 volt adjustable range. very stable voltage at sudden current changes. soldering job looks very good.
    Cons:
    fan will not turn on on start, it will start when the PSU gets hot. you must have more cooling equipment for this PSU as it wi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections