DX  » Community » Reviews » NEW-202C Cree XM-L T6 1000LM 5-Mode LED Zoom Flashlight w/ Holster / Charger - Grey (2 x 18650)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buena iluminacion! (Good lighting!)

posted by fedelhez on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Buenas terminaciones, la iluminacion es decente aunque no creo que tenga realmente 1000 lumenes. Precio excelente! Good finishes, the lighting is decent although I do not actually have 1000 lumens. Excellent price!
    Cons:
    El regulador focal se mueve con muy poca fuerza, deberia ser un poco mas fuerte. Dudo que tenga 1000 lumenes. The focal regul...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very satisfied, good product

posted by KrisCano on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good cuality, light power is great especially the zoom and the other functions, appearence is good, and also the size its big but just enough., like the fact that the battery is rechargeable and it doesn't take that much time to recharge the battery
    Cons:
    not ment for jobs with reduced space but it is very usefull for outdoor events,
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have handy flashlight

posted by GiorgF on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fells solid and the overall building quality is very nice. Lens is weel made and without imperfections. Extremly powerfull and handy in every situation. Focusing makes it very pratical on outdoor situation where you whant to spot things at high distance. Le...
    Cons:
    The focusing part has a little to much play. It's easy to focus but if shaked it will move and lost the previous focus.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super

posted by Lexdurex1 on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The flashlight is pretty solid. There are two batteries, charger and a holster Zooming is pretty good, i think it could by a little bit stiffer. Very easy to use and smooth. Looks really cool! Feels sturdy and seems to have pretty high build quality
    Cons:
    Charger is quite basic with US plug only. To bad when you live in Europe. The led is not 1000 lumen. it's not water tight. Hi ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good flashlight!

posted by TierMaster on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First off let me say that its a great flashlight! *Comes with 2x 18650 batteries and charger (which saves you money) *Looks really cool! *Feels sturdy and seems to have pretty high build quality *It has a pretty long range, would say about 250-500 meters! *...
    Cons:
    *Would like it to be a bit more powerful, doubt that its 1000 lumens.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good flashlight package

posted by nikoladd on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +The flashlight is pretty solid. +There are two batteries + charger+holster, so it's a whole package. +Zooming is pretty good. Very easy to use and smooth.
    Cons:
    - The led is not 1000 lumen. It's gives less light than my 350LM rated flashlight I would say it's about 300LM. - It is not w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent flashlight

posted by pauloabbud on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The product is well constructed of aluminum, comes with 2 x 18650 batteries, charger and holster. This flashlight is very strong and the zoom option can lead to
    Cons:
    Do not believe the torch arrives at 1000 lumens, yet again, is very strong, exceeded my expectations.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent flashlight

posted by pauloabbud on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The product is well constructed of aluminum, comes with 2 x 18650 batteries, charger and holster. This flashlight is very strong and the zoom option can lead to light at distances up to 80m with efficiency. I was so pleased I bought 3.
    Cons:
    Do not believe the torch arrives at 1000 lumens, yet again, is very strong, exceeded my expectations.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and bright

posted by swap24 on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Uses 2*18650 battery for long runtime. Comes with charger and batteries, ready for use. Zoom lens useful in different circumstances. Bright enough. Good assembly. 248 g weight.
    Cons:
    Zoom lens makes square spot of light. Hi > Mid > Lo > Strobe > SOS mode not nedeed - I think Hi/Low is enough with memory mode....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections