• Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
nice product – 925 Silver Plated Flowers Pendant with Necklace Reviews

posted by kostyal on 01/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
English Nice product what else to say... quality is quite good and looks nice on the body... Good price. I really buy it just to wear it on everyday ocaisions..... Slovak Pekny produkt. co ine povedat. kvalita je v celku dobra a vyzera to pekne na tele. Dobra cena. Vlasnte som to kupila aby som tonosila na kazdodenne udalosti... .
Cons:
English the package is not so nice. so if you want to give it as a gift please have on mind you have to buy nice package... Slovak Obal nie je velmi dobry. len taky sacok. takze ak to chcete darovat niekomu ako darcek, pamatajte ze musite kupit nejaky pekny obal
Other:
English I really received all i expected. You must know it is just a jewelery. And I think it is not silver... but if you want to make someone happy this should be a nice gift........... Slovak Dostala som to co som ocakavala. Uvedomte si ze to je len bizuteria a myslim ze striebro to veru nie je. ale urcite to potesi ak to chcete niekomu aj darovat.
Bottomline:
English I think you can buy such jewelery also here in my country but this price seem sto me bettere and good thig is that I can order it from my sofa :-D Slovak. myslim ze takuto biizuteriu s i mozete objednat aj v nasej krajine, ale tato cena sa mi zda lepsia.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections