Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An awesome, great quality toy

posted by ElTonga on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very good toy. The plastic is of excellent quality, with a smooth finish, slightly elastic and of even transparency. The pieces detach from the boards very cleanly, and there are no burrs in them. The instructions are in English and Chinese, an th...
    Cons:
    None at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's great if you want to waste some time with your child

posted by balup on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    There is a nice idea behind the gadget. There is a good manual describing the assembly and the parts are marked to ease setup. The gadget is running for minutes on one AA battery. My children found fun assembling the kit and spent a lot of time with the toy.
    Cons:
    Some plastic parts has manufacturing defects (voids). The manufacturer might be avare of the problem as the kit contains spare ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product, I recommend

posted by Kaloyanski on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good built quality, parts are being separated very easy from the "skeleton" and are solid enough for a toy like this. They fit very easy one to another, you don`t have to use force. The built robot is pretty big. There were 2 spare bolts (or I didn`t f...
    Cons:
    The box came a bit damaged (which was expected since it is an air mail). The price can be a bit lower if you want to resell i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crawl the carpet :)

posted by balup on 07/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good manual with lot of pictures, parts marked conveniently. My daughter enyoed both assembling and operation. Multifunctional: you may "program" speed, turning and crawling style :)
    Cons:
    The mold has some voids but -fortunately- contain some spare parts. You can use also the mold itself as joint which is useful ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections