Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- A real working compass
- a thermometer, but it's in celcius only and not that exact.
- a mirror that you can sign with
- a magnifier
- a very bright LED light
- a whistle ofcourse
- a small space under the magnifier that ables you to keep pills/information etc
- it all hangs on a lanyard
- The lanyard is NOT that strong, it might break when you use it outdoors.
- The whistle is not that loud. If you plan to use it to call for help, I advise you to look further on this site.
- The plastic feels a little brittle and I'm afraid that it won't last that long during intensive use
- It's quite large
I bought two. One for me and one for my boyfriend. This was a great way to 'test' if the compasses point the right way and they do! I plan to take them during hiking trips and so on.
If you don't mind using a larger than avarage whistle that's hanging on a flimsy cord, but has everything else working fine; buy it!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.