DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Cell Phone Handsfree Speaker Car Kit - Black
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8511 (85%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by msjunior on 06/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent voice quality, excellent bluetooth reach, excellent battery durability. Portuguese: Qualidade de voz excelente, alcance do bluetooth muito bom, durabilidade de bateria excelente.
    Cons:
    not at this moment. portuguese: Nenhum problema ate o presente momento.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good sounding, very cheap

posted by ramos.rp on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The unit is small and seems to be very durable. The plastic looks like it has a rubber coat over it, in general has a good construction, buttons are big enough to reach without looking at it. It holds two phones at the same time, so if you want to connect y...
    Cons:
    The only thing I can say is the status led, in stand-by mode it blinks at each 3 seconds, but it is hard to see, since it is ve...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A MUST HAVE

posted by Ndsouza on 04/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Such a handy piece of technology. Touch of a button answer a call and touch of a button end a call without having to take your eyes of the road or stretch too far which could lead to unfortunate accidents. And it fits easily onto the sun visor. Even comes w...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of at the moment as it has not yet displaying any annoying characteristics
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good and cheap product.

posted by macanha on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The better. battery duration. very good last 2 or 3 weeks. Easy connection with the phone. I can hear very good.
    Cons:
    Annoying voice than I don´t know how to disconnect. (when calling, turn on or off). a girl screaming commands. But the voi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Speaker buetooth

posted by teo1992 on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The product is very easy to connect to all smartphones. Excellent as build quality and as a reproduction of the sound (very loud). Rechargeable via mini-USB. The battery life is remarkable. You can put it anywhere in the car, thanks to the clip onto your su...
    Cons:
    Nothing relevant. Maybe the charging cable a bit 'too short.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful Bluetooth Car kit

posted by xpertechmu on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Uses Battery to keep charge. You have to charge is for about 3 hours each time for use. Pairing is very easy works very well with my blackberry Bluetooth settings. Easy to take call, to redial the last number from the phone (dialed numbers), It is of good q...
    Cons:
    Did not find any yet , till i received it and tested it in my car with my phone. The package was a little damaged when it arriv...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bluetooth handsfree car-kit

posted by rwhnmnn on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to connect to your phone (watch bluetooth-version!) Not so many buttons. Easy to place in the car. Sound is good. Microphone is good (no yelling needed). Manual is in english and easy to read. Complete: adapter/ cable/ manual/clip.
    Cons:
    Charge with cable (musn't they all). Material feels cheap, but you won't hold it in your hand.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for use in the car

posted by Cookiebear on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Reasonable price, much cheaper than what you would pay at the stores. Decent build quality, easy to use and plenty loud enough for use in the car. Pairing was a cinch, and it works as advertised, allowing you to pair two phones to the device. Reception is...
    Cons:
    None I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by Chitarrista on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight, small, able to connect to two phones, the battery is a Nokia BL-5B and lasts long enough. Inside the package you'll find a clip so you'll able to put it on the sunshade and a miniUSB-USB cable for the recharge
    Cons:
    The audio quality is not the best, but still you can recognise what your interlocutor is saying
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use, very useful device.

posted by Pacotown on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Easy to configurate and install in the car. -Standard cel battery which is easy to replace in case of damage. -Good quality sound even more than 5 meters. -Good finishing (it'll look fine in your car) -For the price you pay you'll get an useful device.
    Cons:
    -You need to turn it off if you leave the car, otherwise battery will descharge during the night. It miss a "automatic pow...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections