DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Cell Phone Handsfree Speaker Car Kit - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Good product for frequent car drivers – Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Cell Phone Handsfree Speaker Car Kit - Black Reviews

posted by Phyt0n on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Voice confirmation of commands (power on, phone 1 connected, power off, etc) - You don't need any display - really Possibility to connect 2 phones at the same time. Long standby time (more than 2 weeks), Strong loudspeaker with voice volume adjustment. Easy phone pairing procedure with hands-free set. Universal easy-to-be-replaced Nokia standard battery Universal mini-USB charging plug - easy to find compatible charger in case of any problems with original one
Cons:
Microphone quality should be higher - sometimes I need to yell so my wife could understand what I'm saing
Other:
Costs 1/3 of 1 ticket for using a cell phone in car without handsfree set (in Poland ticket is 200PLN = 60USD).
Bottomline:
Probably in the future the paint on the buttons will be torn off but the price is so good that I don't care about it. :-) With the higher quality microphone I would give 5 stars in all categories. :-)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections