DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Cell Phone Handsfree Speaker Car Kit - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Easy to use, very useful device. – Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Cell Phone Handsfree Speaker Car Kit - Black Reviews

posted by Pacotown on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
-Easy to configurate and install in the car. -Standard cel battery which is easy to replace in case of damage. -Good quality sound even more than 5 meters. -Good finishing (it'll look fine in your car) -For the price you pay you'll get an useful device.
Cons:
-You need to turn it off if you leave the car, otherwise battery will descharge during the night. It miss a "automatic power off" after 1 hour without detecting a bluetooth device for instance. That will be perferct.
Other:
-This is the second unit I have bought. The first one was working for almost one year (I gave it to a friend who fell in love with the device). Probably the battery is not a good quality but always you can install one better. For me is more important the how the device work.
Bottomline:
I totally recommend the product. In fact, as I said, is the second unit I bought.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections