DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Data / Charging Cable for Asus Eee Pad TF101 / TF201 - Black (99CM-Length)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10011 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by bazup on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cable is a very good product. It's nice and solid and hasn't broken down in more than a year of usage. It's a very good replacement product for the Original cable.
    Cons:
    Can't think of any con. It comes in a sealed plastic bag. For more protection it could be packed in a box. But it worked for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good cable

posted by arenja63 on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality and very good price as well. This one is more durable than the original one in my case so i'm very happy about it I use it a lot and there are no problems so far My cable didn't break yet even though it got twisted a lot etc.
    Cons:
    There are no cons. Maybe the length but as I already knew it was 1 meter this is not really a con.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good easy to use, just right

posted by eitantoon1 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product very cheap and useful. I found I could use my cell phone as a home theater center. Quick and easy connection to TV everywhere I go and you can see high definition quality movies, you can surf the Internet and make phone communications center. ...
    Cons:
    Sorry I had to write against because I have nothing to write. Product so simple, excellent price. Small and fits in your pocket...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just perfect

posted by ceinmart on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very very cheap for excellent quality product.
    Cons:
    all my shopping at dx, this product was that it took more ... so.. no rush...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by avisadeh on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is the second time I ordered it from DX as spare one. The cable is working perfect the quality is normal, I couldn't find any difference between this cable and the original, arrived quickly
    Cons:
    It can be cheaper, the price is a little bit high. maybe to order 3 pieces and get lower price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like the original but shorter

posted by lours on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - build quality of the cable is perfect, even sturdier than the original - Packaging protect the cable very well - USB 3.0 connector,did not try if my tf300 supported 3.0 speed
    Cons:
    - None - 99cm is a little short for general use but it is long enough to connect to the PC for syncing my tablet
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it fits, it's OK and cheap

posted by HUmanabas on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cable is long enough, it fits very well in my Asus eee Transformer prime and it's functioning as expected
    Cons:
    Maybe the time I had to wait my order to arrive was a bit too long.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    like original

posted by xxzed on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    looks like the original cable. build quality is comparable with the original. data transfer and charging from the AC works fine. use by transformer 700. This cable is great, it really helped me.
    Cons:
    very expensive! for example, the price for iPhone / iPad / iPod cable is 2$. The dock connector is slightly wobbly but not eno...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    unbeatable value

posted by frollard on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    full usb3 connection, full data connection, full charge voltage/current - is almost imperceptible difference between this and original (different small arrow mark on pad side of connector) good length
    Cons:
    connector isn't made of solid platinum. darn. Without a proper charger (from asus) which actually converts from a usb supply ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great ASUS USB replacement!

posted by zion1974 on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This cable is almost the same that the original product. The only diferent is not made by ASUS. It does not has the Asus logo on the plug.
    Cons:
    May be this cable could be a little long, but it has the same measure as the original one.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections