Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- 100% compatible with i-TTL Nikon;
- Great build quality;
- Many Flash modes, as i-TTL, Manual, Master and Slave (1 or 2);
- Compatible with CLS system (Master and Slave);
- Very Powerful, I doubt some take about guide number 50, but there is no doubt than it is a powerful speedlite;
- LCD is very useful and friendly.
- The Manual user guide is very easy to read and understand how to any thing with the SP-690II (or SP690II)
- While set as Master, it cannot shot flash to upgrade the photo, it only manages the other slaves;
- This is some take expensive, but now it`s cheaper than I bought, a little...
This speedlite is an answer for the SP690N (or SP-690N), because the previous version is not compatible with CLS Nikon system, while the 690II can works perfectly as Master or Slave.
Great option to external studios when there is no chance to use professional Light Studio Flashes, because you can also use an external power (Model Canon CP-E4).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.