Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Casing is compact enough, so plastic strips on the actual screen perimeter are quite narrow.
- Easy to use. Minimum adjustments needed and possible.
- Automatic video lines switch. Quick and simple. Last active video signal detected by electronics switches onto it.
- Build quality is good
- Picture is smooth and screen is not glance with well matte finishing.
- Picture adjustment buttons placed on body's back, not easy reachable.
Quite useful as small and light monitor for car or other video cameras or video lines testing.
simple, cheap, money worth if you do not need some advanced monitor
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.