DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-001 Multi-Purpose Lithium Battery Charger
Sort by:
55 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8245 (82%)
  • 4 Star:1810 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stable and robust

posted by prmd on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is one is quite of a good quality plastic charger. Regulators flows smooth and steady so it holds firmly even small batteries. There is also a regulator to shift between 3,6 volt and 3 volt batteries. The real purpose was to use it with 3,7 batteries,...
    Cons:
    The wire is for US standard sockets. If you live in Europe you have to cut of and change the plug, or just change a cable. I us...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like this charger

posted by eugeneppc on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality of assembly and materials. Easy of use - just slide a connector and place a battery. Nice indicators of charge level.
    Cons:
    There is no any descriptions, I don't understand the purpose of connector on the side. The power cable is not fit for european ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality multifunctional charger

posted by StefanKRS on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a good quality multifunctional charger. The charger has a green LED indicator, which lets you know when your batteries are fully charged and ready to use. It also has a side switch for a different voltage to choose depending on your battery needs. T...
    Cons:
    Have not found any yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality charger

posted by mgunsay on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is a nice charger worth the price. batteries with circuit protection can be charged easily due to the adjustable ends. three levels of charge indicators are nice to see how much is left for the charger. there is a switch for 3.0 and 3.6 voltage char...
    Cons:
    nothing specific so far. the charging cable is for USA plugs so you'll have to buy an adapter.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and simple charger

posted by user42015 on 07/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good charger with support for many battery types. - Good built quality for the money. - Electronic circuit to prevent overcharging with simple LED state. - Two independant channels for charging single battery or mixed types or different charge levels.
    Cons:
    - Can't see any except US/UK plug, so you need to buy a cable with EURO plug.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger, works nice with TrustFire batteries

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good charger that has a green led indicating when it's charged at 4.2V. Takes about 1.5hour in my charger. It has also a side switch in which you can change the battery nominal voltage, 3V or 3.6V. Seems to have a nice product quality and cha...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good charger

posted by DanBrno on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This charges is standard charger, which have regulation of voltage (on side is button to change 3,6 or 3 but real is 4.2 and 3.6V). Is compact with good holder of battery. If charge diod on slot lights red, if is full charge is green. power cord is 1.5m lon...
    Cons:
    Nothing. Some small is very strong spring to hold bateries, but it may be nessesary for good contact for good charging. Its pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value good product

posted by BenBartlow on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works as advertised I personally use it to charge 18650 and 18350 LiPo's for e cigarette use and have had no issues. Great price and even better if you need 3 or more with the bulk pricing options on Deal Extreme.
    Cons:
    none really other than it would be cool if it came with a car charger to use the side dc power input.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    trustfire charger

posted by anglia05 on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice simple charger. It does what it supposed to with no issues, nice n cheap, I like the sliding terminals to ensure a snug fit. I use the 18650s on a c8 torch mounted on my rifle for rabbits etc. The charger allows me to keep a supply of batteries for this,
    Cons:
    None, it does exactly what it was designed to do
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does exactly what it's supposed to do!

posted by bluebusman on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Is exactly as advertised. Charges lithium batteries. Is easy to use. Slide in the batteries and plug it in. There's a voltage switch on the side where you can chose between 3.0 and 3.6 volts. There are LED indicators to tell you what state the charger ...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections