Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lock pick set

posted by brakovson on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very smooth lock picks, they go in most narow civil locks and padlocks. The picks are flexible and strong, a lot of diversity so you can choose what pick to use on which lock. This is my favorite lock picking set because it gives the most feedback of what y...
    Cons:
    Maybe a little less car picks or less spring tension tools and a extra narow fitted tension wrench. But I bought it for the civ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Quality Brilliant Set

posted by VK2WAR on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Construction and quality is next to flawless. Sturdy and you don't have to worry about breakage or disfigurement fom being rough. Low price, you'd expect to see them priced much higher. I saved $60AUD purchasing this set from DX.
    Cons:
    Not much to think about save perhaps the case could be slightly larger, and a second case for your most used picks so you can l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    large Pick Set

posted by Alphamale1 on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    For overall number of tools that you get this is a great buy. If you are planning on collecting lock pick sets by buying individual tools, this will cost you way less. The over all quality is great. You have every tool needed for locks and tumblers.
    Cons:
    Maybe better or harder plastic but over all i am satisfied.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the smaller keyways

posted by ScarletCarson on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Thinner, higher quality tools than the standard small sets. Works great when playing with a more advanced keyway like in ABUS locks and its still as easy to use with my larger locks. Provides all the tools I'm used to using plus more, for when I feel advent...
    Cons:
    Case is a little over-crowded, and could have done without the number of spring loaded tension tools. Spring loaded tools take ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy. Lots of fun things to play with

posted by WarrenF on 09/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Everything seems to be made very well. Better quolity then a lot of the cheaper ones. I've only used the Rake and Pick with a tention rench so far but I opened my front door in less then a minute with the rake.
    Cons:
    The case could be made just a little bit bigger. All the pieces that are near the spine of the case make it hard to close if yo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections