DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LED Car MP3 Player Module w/ FM/ USB/Mini USB/SD/Remote Controller - Black (12V)
Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7821 (78%)
  • 4 Star:226 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Bigchel on 02/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price, excelent design, sound it´s very good. If you have an old boombox, old HI FI system , etc, with this device you can modernize and bring it to life. It come with the LM7805 regulator, so you can use some power supply between 18 and 7 Vo...
    Cons:
    It is easy to connect, but I prefer that DX sold it with cables to avoid soldering.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Turn anything into MP3/FM radio player

posted by premet on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price. Easy installation. Labels on circuit board are clear and comprehensive. Aux input (if you need one). Remote controll works better than expected.
    Cons:
    SD Card slot is not what I'm used to (but working well). I had difficulty buying connectors used on the module. Might be a good...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just What I needed

posted by JimmyHendrix on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Ease of use, all the connections are easily identified. Accepts 12v power supply without any extra circuit Sound is clear and affordable for using in any amplifier fast card and USB reading Radio is sensitive and clear Remote control
    Cons:
    Radio is a bit tricky for memorizing stations. It doesn't accept selecting which stations you will memorize.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product,best quality

posted by onofre70 on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this product is very chep,Useful(you can insert in cars,old audio musical device,with this product you can put mp3 to any dispositive.
    Cons:
    this product isn´t easy to conect,you sould know a little about electronic,(just a litlle)to put power,and conect to the o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The arrangement has broken

posted by bescom on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very convenient arrangement, is visually made very qualitatively. At energising on mp-3 the module and radio to work begins at once. Very clear and simple management.
    Cons:
    In the instruction there is no hooking up scheme. At giving of the second feed (on an intensifying part) at once has burnt down...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent tiny module

posted by naeemcheema on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very Good price, Sound quality is excellent. Its very simple and easy to use. connections are marked and can be installed easily if one have the required cables. otherwise, need soldering work. USB, SD card, FM, Aux, Clock and remote control. All in one.
    Cons:
    The module isn't delivered with cables connection pieces. This means you have to fabricate them yourself.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent MP3 module

posted by gorans972 on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful, the quality of sound it's great, much more than expected. Built-in MP3/WMA decode chipset Supports USB flash drive and SD card.
    Cons:
    Pins marked excellent, but it would be better, if DX sends/sold female connectors with the module.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful Products, Small but FULL Functional and with High Quality !!!

posted by mandrillo on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, very simple to connect without explains paper, Very clear display, Low power consumption, good keys quality, low noise on outputs stereo line, good FM sensivity , capture station, and stereo noise. Honest quality-price ratio. I'm very satisfied for t...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Versatile DIY MP3 module plus great quality

posted by nolaf on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality much more than expected. I was surprised with the quality of the product, the PCB looks very good and not only that, the quality of sound its great.
    Cons:
    connectors, connectors. I couldn't find the perfect match for the power and audio out connectors, fist made a mess trying to fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little mp3 player for car

posted by kulchick on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got this to replace a Sony CD unit in my car. Main reason is that it didn't supported line in, so I couldn't use it with mp3 players with favorite music. So I got this one, and shortly after receiving, I ordered three more. One I am using at work hooked t...
    Cons:
    1. No "Random" mode. From other point it is an advantage, now I listen to all songs in order without jumping around. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections