DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Crystal PC Case Cover for New Ipad - Transparent
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:556 (55%)
  • 4 Star:455 (45%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great deal for budget Ipad protection

posted by Zalans on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is exactly as it says in the description - stylish crystal transparent PC cover . It fits good and since it is transparent it does not mess with the original Apple Ipad design. It fits with smart cover and is useful.
    Cons:
    The quality could be a little batter. I am not saying it is bad, just could be improved. It is a bit messy in the corners and i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very clear case, but average protection for iPad

posted by bramdebie on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really clear case. You can really see the iPad very good. There is a text scribed on the back of my iPad and it's very good visible through the plastic. It's very easy to attach to the iPad. Just click it on. Once fitted on the iPad it stays on very well. H...
    Cons:
    After a week I hit the table softly with my iPad and the cover. The cover cracked instantly.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!!!

posted by sheldonmendes on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very beautiful cover. Protects my iPad. Fitted very well. Working better with Smart Cover. Crystal Polycarbonate does not take away aesthetics from your tablet.
    Cons:
    Quality of the corners is not very good, because has shavings. Material scratches easily. You need use with very carefully.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Also fits iPad 4

posted by FreakNL on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Not that expensive. At least cheaper then most of these cases cost in Holland. - Also fit's perfectly on the Ipad 4th gen - Protects the back of your iPad against scratching - Transparant!! :)
    Cons:
    - Could be a tad cheaper (hey, I'm Dutch ;-) )
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Ricardoalayola on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really protects the back and borders and does not have any trouble with the Smart Cover at all. The martial is truly crystal clear and strong, perfect fit for the iPad 3 up to the last detail!
    Cons:
    If you use the FM transmitter horizontal barrel type it will miss for just some millimeters and not stay connected, but no prob...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Ricardoalayola on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really protects the iPad 3 (New iPad), slipped from my hands the other day and fell off the staircase... Case (Along with the smart cover) absorbed almost all of the damage, and the iPad's screen just turned on like nothing ever happened!
    Cons:
    The exact space of the case, for the Dock Connector, doesn´t let me connect the Cilinder Type FM Transmitter... aside from...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it's ment to do!

posted by dopman10 on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits good around both the iPad 2 and new iPad. Sits tightly in place and won't scratch the device from moving around. Cutouts give has good extra spece around the 30-pin, buttons, speaker and smart cover magnet area?
    Cons:
    Smart cover edge not that easy to grab with the extra edge added to the device. Some sharp edges from the manufacturing, but at...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product. Highly Recommended.

posted by kirederik on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap! Protects the back very well Fits perfectly in the new iPad The holes for the buttons have the perfect size.
    Cons:
    Seens like the plastic, inside, appears to be not entirely smooth, its have some ripples (perharps, its totally straight). We c...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but not that useful

posted by lexlutor on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good buy, good general quality and works as intended, really meet the expectations. .
    Cons:
    The only problem I see if if solids like sand, dust or little rocks get between the case and the iPad it will get scratch and t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by tschoehuijs on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great build quality (hard plastic) - Fits comfortably around the case - Doesn't scratch the iPad's back (as far as i can tell) - Pretty thin (not too thin, but hey. Its gotta protect it somehow) - Feels sturdy/not flimsy - Crystal clear case allows y...
    Cons:
    - Just a bit too thick to fit properly into dx's iPad dock connector: http://dx.com/p/42360
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections