DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 2-in-1 Dual USB Car Cigarette Charger for Ipad/Iphone/3GS/4G/4GS
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Everyone Should Own One! – Mini 2-in-1 Dual USB Car Cigarette Charger for iPad/iPhone/3GS/4G/4GS Reviews

posted by JamesRockwell on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The dual mini car charger USB alone is what I was after, but the fact in came with an iPhone charger was gravy. The build quality is very high. Griffin makes a great product. The price seems a bit high, because the USB charger should cost $2.75, and the cable should cost $3.25. Yet they are asking $6.30. Don't get me wrong, its a good price, but not as low as I expected DX to have.
Cons:
If the package included a Samsung S3 charger, life would be perfect! The mini USB is sometimes hard to get out of my cigarette lighter in my truck. Its just because of my truck though, and has nothing to do with the charger. Before you buy this, consider if your vehicle will allow you enough access to get the USB out of the socket.
Other:
The dual USB is brilliant. Both you and your boy/girlfriend can charge at the same time... no more fights!
Bottomline:
Buy the item. Even if you don't have an iPhone, someone you know will get into your car, and ask if you have an extra cable... now you can say yes!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections