DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 2-in-1 Dual USB Car Cigarette Charger for Ipad/Iphone/3GS/4G/4GS
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent so far! – Mini 2-in-1 Dual USB Car Cigarette Charger for iPad/iPhone/3GS/4G/4GS Reviews

posted by kraneo2012 on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The cigarette charger works just fine in my car (Honda Fit). It charges my iPhone 4s so i´m happy. I didn´t try it whit any iPad or iPod yet. The cable doesn´t seem to brake easily. It´s an excellent product to charge your device in your car and you have 2 usb connectors!!
Cons:
None so far...
Other:
Very happy whit this product... I would recommend it to anyone and would buy it again in the future... I didn´t try to charge 2 devices at the same time..
Bottomline:
The product works just fine. It does what it´s suposed to do. Now I can charge my iPhone 4s in my car since my stereo (Sony with usb and aux ports) is not compatible with apple products so it won´t read my music and won´t charge my phone either. Now I can get my iPhone charged in my car and won´t have to worry to run out of battery... And you get 2 usb ports so you can charge 2 devices instead of 1!!! Great product. Very recommendable...

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections