DX  » Community » Reviews » Mystery LCD Digital Balance Charger and Discharger (1~6 Cell Lithium / 1~15 Cell NiCD/NiMH)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:385 (38%)
  • 4 Star:547 (54%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger

posted by Peltsi on 02/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It has good efficiency, and with the high current output it can charge large batteries quite quickly -Can charge basically any type of battery you will encounter -Comes with a good set of adaptor cables -Works from 12V, so it's easy to charge your small ba...
    Cons:
    -It's not available! -Needs some modifications to make perfect, from factory the power transistors don't make contact to the ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful hobby charger

posted by smelly on 05/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've had this for some time and I use it a lot, mainly for niMh and lithium batteries. This seems to be the same as the Accucell charger and I use the instruction manual for that with this one. It's very handy for cycling cells that haven't been used for a...
    Cons:
    There are a few. The buzzer is VERY LOUD. It can be turned off but is usefule for indicating a problem as well as indicating t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the real thing about it...

posted by ROgabriel on 01/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    ok, it's very cheap, smart, it's efficient. It's smart, charges just about anything, simple to use, i almost didn't read the manual at all and i know all it's settings. It has a lot of useful settings, protections, it's reliable, i'm charging batteries with...
    Cons:
    While discharching with over 1A it could appear problems. Heat. I'm using it with a 500mAh source, and usually with 4xAA, AAA, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap! also in quality

posted by maxblass on 04/13/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +Price is lower than any other charger +a lot of stuff aditional to the charger
    Cons:
    -in the way it is origionaly build it would destroy itself while real usage by overheating, especialy while discharging because...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

posted by HCgamer on 04/06/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very sturdy build and nicely painted. It comes in AL case. Lot of cables/connectors and thermal probe. Depends on where are you from, but for me it costs about half price! Beeping sound can ba switched off! :)
    Cons:
    1. Transistors. Well it's not really a con since you can put away the back panel and bend them if it's needed. I just think tha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice charger

posted by Almudena on 03/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Many details of the charging. + Solid construction and compact. + Very useful + Simple menu
    Cons:
    - Thermal sensor not very intuitive to connect. The correct connection is: - The pin closest to the DC input is WHITE (+5) ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good charger

posted by bajapete on 02/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    cheap charger that works i believe in pretty much any battery you would use on r/c's these days... i did quick test on lipo nimh and nicd and worked like a champ... was nice to see the cables that was inclued as well.. even has a cte case with it :)it was s...
    Cons:
    so far did not find any cons... for the price i dont think i could go and complain about anything anyways
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Unit :)

posted by carloscuev on 08/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    + Full control of the charging currents + Nice solid construction + Very useful for recovering batteries and/or knowing their real capacity + Really nice case + Looks very Professional
    Cons:
    - Inaccurate Current & Voltage measurings (+- 5% I estimate) - DC cable included doesnt fit - Thermal sensor not very intui...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lotsa features for the price

posted by stttt on 07/11/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice unit with lots of features. I had a previous version, but this one is even better. You can link it to the PC, suitable free software can be found here: <http://www.logview.info/cms/index.php?d_logview_info>. The temperature input is the serial da...
    Cons:
    The power transistors are not properly mounted to the case. This can be solved by screwing them to the back plate, but it seems...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great multifunctional charger... my 2nd unit

posted by Peterlm on 07/10/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The first unit was so useful that I decided to get a second unit which arrived just yesterday and today my buddy took it off me when he knew that I bought a second unit. Now I am going to place an order for the third unit after I have made this post.
    Cons:
    Its an exact copy of the iMax B6 but this does not come with the USB function.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections