DX  » Community » Reviews » Mystery LCD Digital Balance Charger and Discharger (1~6 Cell Lithium / 1~15 Cell NiCD/NiMH)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Great charger – Mystery LCD Digital Balance Charger and Discharger (1~6 Cell Lithium / 1~15 Cell NiCD/NiMH) Reviews

posted by Peltsi on 02/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-It has good efficiency, and with the high current output it can charge large batteries quite quickly
-Can charge basically any type of battery you will encounter
-Comes with a good set of adaptor cables
-Works from 12V, so it's easy to charge your small batteries from a solar system or car battery
Cons:
-It's not available!
-Needs some modifications to make perfect, from factory the power transistors don't make contact to the back panel. It's a problem if you need the highest power levels.
-No balance charging for nimh / nicd
-Doesn't work "out the box" without a power adapter to charge from the wall socket. It needs 12VDC input to work.
Other:
I've had this charger for almost 2 years now I think.. I really like and a basically use it for all the small batteries I charge because is fast and reliable as in not to overcharge etc. I wanted to buy another, but for my dissapointment, they seem to have gone unavailable.
Bottomline:
Well worth the money. Good charger for any small battery you might have.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections