DX  » Community » Reviews » Mystery LCD Digital Balance Charger and Discharger (1~6 Cell Lithium / 1~15 Cell NiCD/NiMH)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
good charger – Mystery LCD Digital Balance Charger and Discharger (1~6 Cell Lithium / 1~15 Cell NiCD/NiMH) Reviews

posted by bajapete on 02/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
cheap charger that works i believe in pretty much any battery you would use on r/c's these days... i did quick test on lipo nimh and nicd and worked like a champ... was nice to see the cables that was inclued as well.. even has a cte case with it :)it was smaller trhan i thought too and thats a bonus as well.. my shelf's and drawers are packed as is so this will fit anywhere really.... i did not even read manual yet thats how easy it was to use...
Cons:
so far did not find any cons... for the price i dont think i could go and complain about anything anyways
Other:
nothing much else to say than i like it.. however shipping was terible this time.. i paid ems shipping and it still took a month to get to me... but good things worth waiting for
Bottomline:
good charger and does everything my old triton etc hyperion chargers did but for way less money :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections