Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
+ Many details of the charging.
+ Solid construction and compact.
+ Very useful
+ Simple menu
- Thermal sensor not very intuitive to connect. The correct connection is:
- The pin closest to the DC input is WHITE (+5)
- The central pin is RED (Temp)
- The furthest from the DC is BLACK(GND)
- The power transistors are not properly mounted to the case. The paint acts as isolator in the stock unit
- The resistor number 16 looks a little burned and smell like this... not good signal :(
Others revius say that you can connect to the pc using the thermal connector, and a correction of the power transistors mount.
Thanks for the help friends!!
It's not perfect but if you want, can improve it to have a long live.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.