Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7524 (75%)
  • 4 Star:258 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Guitar Tuner

posted by TheLex on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    In addition good tuning the Guitar, the build quality was a pleasant surprise and pleasant to the touch plastic. Value: Good tuning, build quality and design. Small size, convenient to take with you. 2 ranges for tuning 440 Hz and 415 Hz. LED flashlights ve...
    Cons:
    Because of badly location "clothespins" pressing it is not comfortable, requires some getting used to. The ratchet me...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap look, great use

posted by Gicagodone on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easygoing device:turn on, attach it and follow the colors It's tuning is very helpful and fairly precise it's rotating clip allows to see better at any position
    Cons:
    the built quality looks cheap the rotating clips just seems like it's about to break at any given time
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Obnovec on 02/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good build quality, good tuning, 2 ranges for tuning 440Hz and 415Hz as the note A switchable with a slide switch, auto power off function. Small dimensions. The LED display is good visible also in bright light
    Cons:
    sometimes it can not "catch" the tone and displays it as wrong. It must be good placed on the instrument, or it can n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cheap Tuner

posted by BoBo14011986 on 12/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its really small, so it is easy to transport. You can use it wherever you want, cause it is not disturbed by any noise, which means no problem when your friends are tuning their guitars. The tuning is OK. I compared after tuning with this tuner with my prof...
    Cons:
    The build quality looks a bit fragile. You need to find the 'right' spot on your guitar in order to have a good solid tuning. S...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not good for bass

posted by ProDigit on 09/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works pretty fast, very basic Concert C tuning 435-445Hz (440 is standard). Looks stylish and cool! Good quality grip with rubber, won't scratch your instrument! Small in size
    Cons:
    Uses CR2032 battery, wished they came in AAA battery variant too. Unlike on the tech specs, this tuner will not tune your bass ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great, Surprisingly

posted by cquilliam on 11/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Unlike traditional guitar tuners, it tunes by vibrations - Can tune in a room with ambient noise (great for parties where people are chatting while you're tuning) - Small and portable - Comes with battery - Couldn't be easier to use really.
    Cons:
    - Build quality leaves a little to be desired. - Feels like you have to be careful with it as to not snap the plastic clips
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by sadwitch on 11/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bought it for my electric guitar and it works great. Nice rubber clip that gives a nice on the guitar. Another great thing is the battery is included so you don't need to purchase separately. Works out of the box like the description says
    Cons:
    It doesn't seems to be very sensitive tuning acoustic guitar. I may be using it wrongly or clipping on the wrong area.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job!

posted by a-rothman on 10/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This tuner is simple to use, and it is truly tiny enough to leave clipped to your guitar all the time. I have had it for over a year, and though it has been banged around a bit, and occasionally left on, it is still going strong. Unlike some older tuners, ...
    Cons:
    No cons for me!
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very pratical

posted by JBauer on 09/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Good price -Portable,you can bring to anywhere in a pocket -Battery included -Even with the eletric guitar turned off, you can tune it, because the tuner works with the vibration of the cords. -Good manual w/ many languages included too, helped me a lot.
    Cons:
    -I think the clip can break easily, so don't force it too much. - A bag would be usable, the small size and fragile,it's too da...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    How did I ever live without this gadget??

posted by VinceInTX on 07/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Simple to use, right out of the box! Clip it onto the headstock, and turn it on. If you have an electric guitar, you don't even have to plug it in. This thing senses vibrations. Works great on both my electric and acoustic.
    Cons:
    It's a little small, which makes the switch position labels hard to read. Otherwise, none.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections