Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Can be driven from Arduino using the standard stepper motor library.
- Has high torque
- 2048 steps per revolution gives accurate control
- LEDs showing the operation
- Driver chip on board comes with the package for easy deployment
- Slow (can't have high torque and high accuracy with high speed)
- Can get quite hot
- Not centered (because of the internal 1/64 reduction)
- Pins on controller board, so can't use normal breadboard male-male jumper wires to connect
Make sure you have some female-ended connectors to supply power and control signals.
If you need a strong and accurate stepper motor and don't have a driver yet, this is a good starting point. But if you want more speed, then this might not be the product you are looking for.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.