Sort by:
245 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:3279 (32%)
  • 4 Star:59145 (59%)
  • 3 Star:718 (7%)
  • 2 Star:13 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Breaks easily

posted by fabio97 on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap powerball and also very useful for strengthening the hands muscles. It is fun to use it. Lead lights are not needed but they are cool.
    Cons:
    Not very easy at the beginning, but it is fast to learn how to use it. Makes to much noise. Breaks easily if it falls on the fl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good fun

posted by magistar2 on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was very pleased with this product because this is not a toy. You could eally work out with this ball. It is great. I loved it. I am going to order another one, as soon as I get the money. In fact, I am goinf to borrow money and order one immediately, bec...
    Cons:
    I did not receive the cable, so i had to borrow one of my snicker cables.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for beginners

posted by vetep on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The LED Power Gyro Wrist Ball is a great object for exercising your forearm, it is hard to find something that can exercise just your forearm, and this ball does that, the LED works perfectly and it creates a very strong force for you to train or play with....
    Cons:
    Very hard to start when you're a beginner, but with time you get better and eventually it will not be a problem anymore. Build ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works!

posted by gurtell on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    According to price, It is suitable for everyone and nice product to make your wrist healty. Especially, for computer users, it is the best staff ever. On the other hand I search professionla staffs, but they are around $50. This is so cheap!
    Cons:
    you can not work with much time because it hurts your hand after some minutes. it could be more comfortable. it is hard plastic...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by IRozani on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cheaper rip off the original. Leds give quite nice effect. Really trains your hands. The quality is very good.
    Cons:
    The string gets stuck in the middle sometimes. Doesn't have a RPM-meter Makes a lot of noise and sometimes is annoying.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great LED Power Gyro Wrist Ball that will give you strenght

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This LED Power Gyro Wrist ball is great. It will give you strenght on the wrist, arm and forearms. Takes a while to get use to, but when you do, you enjoy it very much. There are many videos explaining on how it works. Comes with a string to start the spin.
    Cons:
    Very hard to start when you're a beginner, but with time you get better and eventually it will not be a problem anymore. Build ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun Object to show to friends

posted by 51eduardo on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The LED Power Gyro Wrist Ball is a great object for exercising your forearm, it is hard to find something that can exercise just your forearm, and this ball does that, the LED works perfectly and it creates a very strong force for you to train or play with....
    Cons:
    The ball seems a little fragile, i dont know how much more it will last without breaking. Another con is that it is hard to sta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom Bonito e Barato

posted by adaneps on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Preço bastante acessível comparando com os originais aqui no Brasil. Leds acendem quando giram, bom para fazer exercícios, vem com uma cordinha para começar a rotação
    Cons:
    Existe uma "capinha" em volta que machuca um pouco a mão quando está em nível avançado. Faz um po...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for this price!

posted by 0nizuka on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very cheap It works just fine (obviously it's not the best quality product, but still a great deal) It's fun (I know, people say it is intended to be healthy and has something to do with sports, but the truth is that everyone that I know who has it, in...
    Cons:
    Sometimes it make some strange noises when spinning, like something inside is scratching on the borders or something like that....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for the price

posted by Bojann on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is good stuff. Don't expect it to work like professional powerballs do. It is nice and easy to use. Quite good on the hand while turning.
    Cons:
    Build quality is not so god as I expected. The rubber that goes around it becomes iritating after long use, so I removed it. It...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 25
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections