Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6312 (63%)
  • 4 Star:214 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:112 (11%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

84% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Waste Of Money

posted by Ndsouza on 04/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The idea behind this product is ingenious and it does stick really well so much so that after you put your phone onto it - the whole thing comes off your dashboard while being stuck to your phone. A whole new level of stickyness
    Cons:
    It smells so bad. Left it in the car for a few hours came back and oh wow the smell was so intoxicating I had to keep the windo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    completely useless

posted by gbernalesp on 07/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    None
    Cons:
    This product is completely useless...Don't buy it, look for another trademark....It can't event stay put in a surface....It dro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressive. Really do not let anything slip.

posted by mairom on 07/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is very good. the price is excellent. here in Brasil the price is 4 times higher. The product does not allow my cell phone fall even when the car is shaking or going uphill. And the product is completely washable. Just take the powder with water...
    Cons:
    The bottom of the product really sticks on the surface wher it is placed and removing it to wash or to other any reason is very...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too many uses (Muitos usos)

posted by diegoneri on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's compact and you can use it for: - Place your little objects in there, so you will not lost it inside the car - Place the screws when you are mount / unmount a gadget or things like that - Place your pen, coins, office things in there!
    Cons:
    You have to clean it once a week, to get a better experience with the gadget.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WONDERFUL PRODUCT BEST SOLUTION

posted by BrumbyJoe on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Always Works Best. Never Fails To Work. Keys, Sun Glasses, Wallet, Galaxy S I9500 Mobile Phone Even Loose Change Always Sticks No Matter How Hard I Stop/Start And Turn. When Dust Settles On It Or You Place It On A Dusty Place It Sticks Less, That Is When I ...
    Cons:
    Too Bad It Doesn't Arrive In 2 Sizes More, Double and Triple.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smells awful - works great

posted by ncc74656m on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you can stand the smell of whatever goo this thing is coated with to stick, it's a great little pad. I was able to toss my phone right on it on my dashboard and hang corners with no problem - the phone remained in place. It's cheap, and works.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, it stinks. It smells horrid, the smell sticks to everything, especially your hands. It wasn't worth the usefulne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very "glueish", not good

posted by schwschw on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Can't find one since everything that goes in it comes out full of this kind of glue
    Cons:
    all of you can think of. I cannot even give this as a gift to someone coz it would be of an extreme bad taste. hehe, as giving ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great item

posted by Mortus on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    perfect mat, very sticky but it does not leave any marks, can hold a phone in almost 90+ degree angle, very useful in car, big enough for one mobile phone, gps or smaller items, can hold my Galaxy S3 without any problems
    Cons:
    none so far, does what it should, smaller than I thought but for this price its ok
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Bochtenkoning on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very sticky. All the things that you need to store within reach and has a limited weight keeps in place by this little mat. Your wallet, cell phone, cell phone cover, GPS device, small change, shopping cart coins, etc. If the mat has attracted too much dust...
    Cons:
    Attracts dust. Obvious because of its purpose but it looks filthy after afew weeks on your dash.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Keeps your phone from sliding off of the dash board

posted by biehe on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Super sticky silicone mat. No smell of chinese plastic. So sticky in fact that I can lean my Samsung GT-i9100 against the clocks and use the navi app. This way I don't have anything in my front window obstructing the view ahead.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections