DX  » Community » Reviews » 100W 220V Car 12V DC Power Inverter with USB Power Port
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality do what it expected to do

posted by Hanina on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No fen cooling so it quite and the unit stay cool when use, I use it for long travels and connected to power splitter so anyone who travel with me can use the laptop and tablet and keep batteries fully charge. I connected Acer computer + tablet + iphone 220...
    Cons:
    Not really
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for in-car use of charging devices

posted by kelvinang on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This device generates "only" 100W of power, so why would you want it? The answer is that because it generates "only" 100W of power, it can afford to be fan-less, which is a very big deal! Besides, if you're only using an inverter to char...
    Cons:
    It runs a little hot, being of the fan-less design, but that's to be expected. Also it produces a square wave instead of a true...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very practical inverter for car

posted by adrian1980 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It can be used to recharge cellphones using its own 220VAC charger, as well as ipad camera or any other device. It also can power a notebook with 90W adaptor.
    Cons:
    When using the USB power port, it gets quite hot, might be a problem if it is not properly ventilated.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    for general use.

posted by sabotajj on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it doesnt have a fan so it is very silent. if you dont put something heavy duty, it doesnt get hot at all.i charge my phone. so i dont need to pay to 12v charger for iphone which is breaking down every 2 months. im using original charger. and also you can u...
    Cons:
    it didnt work when i put splitter for 220v. i dont know why. my adapter for my laptop is max 90watts. check your laptops adapte...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but may not run a laptop

posted by daltxguy on 01/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compact size, simple ( no ) controls. Indicator LED when operating. Turns off if overloaded.
    Cons:
    It would not run my laptop with 90W adapter - probably surge current exceeded its limitations. It is, however, not employed to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The good thing, should be in each car.

posted by Sakrus on 10/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought the inverter, basically, for laptop additional charge in the car. Used not so unitary - works normally, very silent, it is completely not audible as works. Quality of assemblage good, the case is made of metal, all is accurate. In the inverter there ...
    Cons:
    Unequivocally, too short wire, it would be possible to make twice more long.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    all you need in a car

posted by alexdelarge on 01/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - decent build quality - every socket you'll ever need in you're car is present - universal 220volts socket (us, uk and eu socket can be used - build in usb-port
    Cons:
    - could be a little bit cheaper - a secound usb-port would be nice
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hamster1975

posted by Hamster1975 on 10/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great item for it's price. It's cheaper then similiar devices I can buy here in Russia. I used it on my boat for charging my PDA & mobile phone via USB and for photo battery charging via 220V socket. It works fine. I think that for this power rate abs...
    Cons:
    I didn't find any serious cons May be just absence of switch and insufficient length of power cord.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat little item. powers my devices well

posted by tekster on 10/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    item packs away very neatly and doesn't take up much space. very small, light and compact. very useful in times of emergency (eg. mobile phone battery running low, GPS needs a charge up). provides adequate power to use most devices. i used my netbook and ha...
    Cons:
    in hot countries or summer, it is worrying that the device might fail as it is fanless design. especially after leaving it unde...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as advertised!

posted by theanand on 09/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    bought two for my and dads car . . .both works well as mentioned. I love its small size and green light indicator that says everything is fine. I use it a lot with my camera battery charger, mobile phones, laptops and ipod. ipod specifically works well unli...
    Cons:
    It gets a bit hot on using the laptop...thats a cause of worry. Otherwise, works fine. Maybe my dell laptop requires more power...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections