DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless LED Single Color Dimmer w/ Remote Controller (DC 12~24V)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great equipment

posted by jaimef on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This great work fine, touch pad work fine RF command long distance work grate, everything works fine, easy to connect LED Strip and power supply. Operations Power off and power on are very quickly, and multiple operations no problem. The bright are constant...
    Cons:
    The box should be small and for external usage.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nicely made

posted by murcod on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Appear to be very well made. The remote comes with a battery installed and has a sandwiched silicone membrane between both halves- so should be waterproof (or at least water resistant.) Dimming function works very well. The remote seems to work well at dist...
    Cons:
    Flashing mode? I can only get it to flash off the light once when the up/down dim buttons are pushed together, it does not cont...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by derben on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought it as a dimmer only. and it does so perfectly. Remote controls; power, dimming and flashing. Easy to install with the pressure clamps. Buttons on the device are great, if I ever lose the remote. :)
    Cons:
    I didn't buy it for the flashing, but, I figured it would flash with the same amount of time on as off. But it acts more like a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections