Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* It's got an almost 100% fit.
* Looks beautiful
* Feels smooth and rubbery to the touch
* The apple logo stays uncovered, so that the design is not adversely affected
* The bottom half leaves a small (~1mm) gap between the case and the bottom of the laptop; not terrible, but will let some dust get in
* The fact that the apple logo on the lid stays uncovered make it look great, but leaves that part unprotected against dust and scratches.
The protection looks and feels fantastic -- class A- product.
The only thing that makes me put a - (minus) is the fact that the bottom has left a small gap. Other than that, it's great. Fits easily and can be equally easily taken off (for cleaning or whatever).
As a whole, will make the machine about 2-3mm thicker (not counting the rubber feet, which I also happen to like).
The rubber feet will make the laptop stay in place a bit more than the original feet, but they will also make the whole thing a bit taller when sitting on the desk. Not a big deal since the air is so thin.
If you're looking for a cheap protection for your computer, get it. If you want the protection to look good at the same time, you're in luck.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.