DX  » Community » Reviews » Fully Transparent Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5212 (52%)
  • 4 Star:399 (39%)
  • 3 Star:92 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for a great price

posted by vasilyev on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, good quality. Spare set of screws is very usefull.
    Cons:
    Screw holes a little bit tight, may be difficult to assemble. D-pad and buttons are cheap-looking, i left the original ones. No...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by skskgs on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seems high quality, has a nice design, looks OEM manufactured. Everything fits perfectly, spare set of screws. The clear body gives a very nice look to the PSP
    Cons:
    Does not come with assembly kit, and some tiny parts such as shoulder button supports (which can be bought)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product easy to install!

posted by Mark12343 on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    has lasted me 4 years now and is still great! Definitely worth the low price i paid $20 for this and if i had any problems with it i would not hesitate to buy another one.
    Cons:
    None. you just need to make sure you follow a good guide for installation check out ifixit for a full installation guide.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Satisfied

posted by breath on 12/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very good looking housing - Like original - All ne?essary parts are included - Screws are also included (ordered separetly - now I have a lot of spare screws) - Side strip are also included
    Cons:
    - Battery cover not tightly seated, a little gap is present. - R button is tight but becomes well after 15-20 times pressing T...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great housing

posted by sohamG on 10/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This case is very strong. just like OEM. It comes with the side panel too. All the little plastics and screws are included. You can see the UMD rotating.
    Cons:
    Installing will take a lot of time, and if you're doing it for the first time its pretty tough. The L and R shoulder supports d...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect replacement case.

posted by Devante on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - OEM quality - Comes with almost every part - Includes matching transparent analog - All the screws - Spring - UMD door - All the little pieces that go inside
    Cons:
    Parts it does not come with - Stickers (warranty, model, serial) - The little plastic pieces that sit in front of the shoulde...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great housing, worth the buy!

posted by silentsnow31802 on 01/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great item for the price. Looks and feels REALLY close to an OEM housing. Most housings like this feel thin and cheap but this one actually has some mass to it.
    Cons:
    I did have to shave down a little bit of the casing to get the R trigger button working correctly. Nothing too major though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome, and looks incredible.

posted by JaySyrinx on 08/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Just as sturdy as the original PSP plastic - Looks amazing - the sense of accomplishment from successfully swapping out your housing for the first time is AWESOME
    Cons:
    - This is a VERY time-consuming process for first timers. It took me around 5 hours to get this thing together.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great look and great product

posted by svetlish on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    if you want your psp to get a brand new look , you definitly should choose this full case and you will never regret it
    Cons:
    the only thing is that you will need patient doing it cause if you think you will replace it in one hour than forget about it. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Housing

posted by Introvertive on 06/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This housing looks great. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a unique PSP. And it is, as everyone has mentioned, great for LED mods.
    Cons:
    The buttons aren't as good as the original and the housing didn't snugly close but I'm guessing that's because it is new, it's ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections