Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
Original iphone, 3GS with IOS 4.1, tried to update it to IOS 6.0... it was the beginning of a nightmare lol... I have learned a lot,;
1 Thes phones are jailbreaked, this means simunlocke.
2. If you upgrade it the sim unlock is gone.. so you are f*****
3. After using forums i succeded to put it back to 4.1
5. Disadvantage is that you can not use every program from the app store
6. I found my peace with 4.1
1. No warning from DX.com that you better not upgrade to IOS 6.0
2. NO new Apps possible to run on this IOS 4.1
It would be great and very helpfull if dx.com could guide is to somebody who can give us directions to update to IOS 6.0 without any problem....
Good phone, looks new, no scratches, long batt life, touchscreen is very good, this is for the price a very very good phone.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.