DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads (3-Piece Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Product of good quality – Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads (3-Piece Pack) Reviews

posted by Andrey691 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
At home I have an electric toothbrush company Braun. But spare nozzles are expensive, about $ 6 for 1 piece. What to do? A way out! Shop dx.com offers interchangeable heads that are perfect for my toothbrush! This product will be delivered in 3 weeks, it's good!
Cons:
Obvious shortcomings I discovered. Stubble is a little softer in contrast to the original.
Other:
In attachment to the toothbrush proved positive. The speed of rotation is the same as the original. Perform their task well!
Bottomline:
If you do not have extra money or want to save money for the family budget, I recommend to pay attention to the products of the shop. Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads (3-Piece Pack) - this is a great offer, especially with the discount for 3 packs. Thank you for the responsive support and fast delivery!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections