DX  » Community » Reviews » CAMPSOR-10 Split Type Camping Oil/Gas Fuel Stove - Silver + Red
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonable quality universal stove

posted by onpsk on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - claimed to be compatible with various types of fuel (tried with canister propane-butan gas and white gas/camping fuel). I can't confirm if it works with unleaded gasoline. - quite good quality - hose threads are brass - pump is aluminium
    Cons:
    - it may be a problem to get spare parts if anything goes wrong, but I hope nothing will break. - may be difficult to use for n...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by ZbynekLtd on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very big measured power - 4,65kW. Really really big. Very quiet with that power.
    Cons:
    Some flame directed to bottom! at the highest power. Just through the hole with preheating pipes. The fuel bootle is a bit too ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by pistorius on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have tryed different types of fuel. Diesel and alcohol are not working. Diesel had done some mess. The device is easily deassembled.
    Cons:
    After a 20 days of usage and carrying the fuel line started leaking(broken). I didnt managed to get a new line.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, good quality, and sturdily built stove. Less noiser too.

posted by renejose2012 on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Burns hot using unleaded gasoline, kerosene, or butane. For a liqued fuel stove, I find it easy and simple to operate. I use alcohol to prime the stove as it prevents build up of soot. I can boil 3-5 liters of water in about 10 minutes or less using 70/30%...
    Cons:
    I cant find any fault with the stove except for its simmering capability. I find it easier to simmer if using unleaded gasoline...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it

posted by jark2 on 07/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Seems to be nearly identical to the MSR Whisperlite Ultimate (though perhaps a bit heavier) - Does what it says it will do - I tested it with Coleman Premium White gas and also with Isobutane canisters, they both work great.
    Cons:
    - A bit more difficult to use in windy conditions, but if you use a windscreen, it should be fine
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections