Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Oversize trigger guard

posted by CombatControl on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to install, self explanatory really. It fits firmly on all my AR15's. It comes in tan or black, which is nice. Comes with a hex screw and a spare roll pin in case you damage the one in your AR punching it out. Heavy duty plastic bags that it is shipp...
    Cons:
    One of the hex heads stripped when tightening in rifle. It's in, but it's not coming out! I don't know if the day will come whe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    close enough to the real deal for me

posted by trickyasafox on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Solid construction and drops right in to my aluminum lower after I popped off the old trigger guard. It even comes with decent instructions if you find that process difficult.
    Cons:
    None really, the packaging is good- instructions are included, and the TG is quite well made.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality Magpul MOE trigger guard

posted by amangu on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality and craftsmanship. Coloring is uniform, seams are barely visible, quality materials. Works as it should by enlarging the trigger area to allow ease of shooting while wearing gloves. Detailed Magpul logo.
    Cons:
    None so far
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tricky to Install but Worth It!

posted by mctammer on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Enlarges trigger area to allow ease of shooting while wearing gloves - Good quality polymer construction - Genuine Magpul trademarks
    Cons:
    - Installation requires the removal of two pins from under the trigger guard. Depending on the model of your gun, they could be...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mod for your training gun

posted by FreeUsername on 05/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks like a real Magpul, feels like a real plastic trigger guard :) ...which is actually not bad, because you can stretch it a little bit, if you have more or less space to fit it in.
    Cons:
    Mine arrived like it was used before (?), the trigger guard was scratched, but very lightly, like if you wipe a place 100 times...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections