DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Multi-Media Player w/ HDMI / USB / SD / AV/Optical / YPbPr - Silver (4GB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Amaizing plays most movie formats but audio failed after 5 hrs play time – Mini 1080P Full HD Multi-Media Player w/ HDMI / USB / SD / AV/Optical / YPbPr - Silver (4GB) Reviews

posted by Jimnick on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Small, durable case, good quality cables and remote. HDMI cable and AV included Plays all the Movie and Audio formats use AVI, MOV, MP4,MP3. The exturnal drive capability of 1 Terabite is great. I love this little player to leave in the car for music and movies and I have brought it into frends houses with large HDMI screens and we loved the picture quality from a 700mb movie.
Cons:
The Audio in AV mode started to not switch over from HDMI mode after about 5 hours use. At first it would return after removing power but then it failed to switch Audio completely dispite the ability to switch the Video to the AV jacks. The HDMI mode still works fine but since I mostly use the player in combination with a AV inputs this failure is a big deal to me.
Other:
I like it so much I would take the risk of an identical replacement.
Bottomline:
I like the player and would just like a replacement player that will function in AV mode properly.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections