DX  » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth Set for Motorcycle / Skiing Helmet (Pair / 800M-Transmission)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Raducanu on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    easy to install easy to pair with bluethooth devices good reception with passenger good reception voice call music is hearing good the controls are easy to reach even with motorcycle gloves, because of the rotation wheel hwo can adjust volume and change track
    Cons:
    you can't get cons at this price
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent interphone

posted by 13ROM on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality and usability are outstanding. It could be easily mounted to virtually every motorcycle helmet and provides loud and clear communication on the speeds up to 100 km/h. The controls are easy to operate even in motorcycle gloves. I paired two devic...
    Cons:
    There is just one type of attachment - the clamp, which could not be used on my Caberg HyperX helmet. I had to buy a roll of tw...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good as bicycle intercom

posted by lvm55 on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight, good performer you just turn it on and forget about it. We did not test maximum range but never lost communication during our rides. We got out of sight a few times and even spoke from inside to outside a convenience store. Sound quality is OK...
    Cons:
    Chargers received are useless, having europlugs. You must disconnect mike/speaker to charge unit as it have only one plug. Use...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant Device

posted by timppatoy on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to connect to other phone and equally easy to connect with Nokia Lumia phone. While riding we tested range and speed and found out that while the range was not actually 400-500 meters, speed wasn't any issue. You could hear normally spoken person ...
    Cons:
    Range could be more than the 200-300 meters we got, but when you're riding with friend, you usually ride quite close to each ot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy for its price

posted by Javito29 on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very simple to use, only charge, start both BT, pair them and talk! it works as well with my mobile (Samsung Galaxy). I talked with no or little interferences up to 100km/h, and had to speak louder up to 130km/h, but understood perfectly everything.
    Cons:
    I had to "transform" my helmet a bit in order to fix the speakers, because they are bigger (not much) than others I s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BEST PRODUCT

posted by JuanchoAnduril on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    HIGH VOLUME, NON INTEFERENCES, EASY MOUNTING TO HELMET...CLEAR VOICE AT HIGH SPEED CLEAR VOICE AT HIGH SPEED
    Cons:
    VERY DIFFICULT TO PAIR 2 OR 3 DEVICES...TOO BIG EARPHONES VERY DIFFICULT TO PAIR 2 OR 3 DEVICES...TOO BIG EARPHONES...OWNER MAN...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by PJevolution on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great size. Easy to install and easy to use. Great sound quality. Small mic boom with flexible arm, able to be installed in open face and full face helmets with no problems.
    Cons:
    There a small design issue, since the optimal place for installation is the left side of the helmet (keeps the accelerator and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by CaioCaFe on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Working perfectly even with open face helmet until 80kph. With closed helmet, it works fine until 110kph. With a small modification on mic, it is now working perfectly until 130kph with closed helmet.
    Cons:
    Mic is opened on both sides, for your mouth and to the wind. So, you will hear some wind noise.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget.

posted by brunohl on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great gadget. The price is very good! Sound is very good. I tested it with my friend on two bikes, with great signal. The operating distance is up to 400 meters. After that the conection is starting to loose signal. The batery was charged just 1 time, usi...
    Cons:
    No Cons at all. Well, the only cons is that now my wife don't stop talking when we are riding... lol
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good interphone for motorcycle

posted by kaareolai on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    2 headsets in the packet. Very good mounting. Waterproof. Rechargeable batteries with reasonable working time. Can be used towards bluetooth mobiles. Full and quite clear communication, also because of 2 speakers on each set. I tested range: it has in exce...
    Cons:
    Can be a bit fiddly when trying to set up connection between 2 headsets. I need to press small button several times.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections