DX  » Community » Reviews » Digital Utility AC Power Consumption Monitor and Timer (AC 220V 10A)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A useful power meter

posted by serangoon55 on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The productor come with power socket that can accept most type of power plug whihc is good. The instantaneous power reading is accurate. The usage over 1 hour, 1 day are also accurate. I have not tested the usage over a month.
    Cons:
    The manual is very poorly done. I read Chinese, but the Chinese manual is poorly done and very confusing. The timer function do...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool and toy!

posted by HMBR on 03/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It totally delivers what it promises, it measures power in real time and more, I live in Brazil in a 220v part of the country and it reads power consumption correctly, I measured things like a 15w light bulb and the result was consistent, even tough it's al...
    Cons:
    the manual and all the written characters are in Chinese only, the power plug is also for China use, it would be nice to have a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull, very good

posted by inconnu29 on 01/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product. It helped me saving energy and understanding de power consumption of each device i use. Now i can save 16 Euro every 2 months by saving energy. I reccomend this product. It is very accurate. It has an english manual and it is very easy to...
    Cons:
    It cames with a plug that I dont have in my house but it is not difficult to mod it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and useful AC power meter

posted by vadim73 on 05/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cheap device allows you to know how much energy spends/consumes your electrical equipment/home appliances. You can view both momentary value of Watts are being consumed and some integrated values (within day, month, etc)
    Cons:
    Unforunately, there's no English manual included, and all of characters are in Chineese. Power plug is also unusual, but ther...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb product

posted by Eking on 12/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Superb device, I found it very accurate and easy to use,I thought it will be harder to use since there is no English next to the buttons (there is an English display titles on the screen) but it was very clear the minute I got it. By the way I got a Manual...
    Cons:
    It's build quality isn't at the highest level,that was expected by the price.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by Stinkynnov on 11/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Yep, it's measures power usage. :) Remembers it's state between usage Simple and cheap enough
    Cons:
    There is a china plug while I have europlugs around (but see thoughts) Energy consumption per hour / day / month is calculated ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Non standard power plug, difficult to use

posted by cargomaster on 10/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Allows to measure power consumption of any device pluggable into electric outlet. Based on that you can plan updates for a more power efficient device. It is possible to know the time measurement has been in progress, the current power being consumed, total...
    Cons:
    The plug is not the standard one - my world power adaptor had no compatible socket for it. No instruction in English. Smallest ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool AC Power Meter

posted by spinron2 on 09/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quite simply, this gadget lets you accurately measure how much electricity different appliances around your home consume. It is quite accurate at that. These devices cost more than three times as much in Germany (Conrad).
    Cons:
    I can't read Chinese, and this device was made for the Chinese market. Most of the characters on the LCD are in Chinese, too, s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections