DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Air Ionizer with Fully Automatic Cigarette Lighter and Live Smoke Remover
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat little gadget

posted by rabbitsrabbits on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - it does help keeps eyes on the road - I has a good smell. - easy to use , just a push of a button . . - Light cigarettes evenly and quickly for you in a fast time. -
    Cons:
    Way to many lights Can only fit a certain amount of cigarette Does jam from time to time
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Car Air Ionizer Automatic Cigarette Lighter

posted by Jester78 on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I love my new car toy! it sits right on my armrest so the flashing lights don't distract me while driving at night and it is still a very convenient spot to grab my automatically lit cigarette from while driving :) I enjoy a cigarette during my drive on the...
    Cons:
    it may distract you while driving if you put it on your car dashboard.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    novelty item for the car

posted by kodak142 on 06/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Works perfect almost every time -helpfull to light your cigarette while you continue to drive -beeps to let you know your smoke is ready -small and convenient, does not use much space in the car
    Cons:
    about 1/10 times I need to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to work, not a big deal... actuallly less than 1/10 more lik...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light a smoke at 140 mph!

posted by budavargas on 02/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Increible concept, and the best part is that... IT WORKS! No longer need a red trafic light to light you smoke while driving (although, you shouldn't smoke while you drive, but many of us do it anyways...). Ionizer also works! Case looks surdy and well made.
    Cons:
    Only 6 cigars on the barrel... I usually smoke like 1 each 10 milles. Light are very anoying: turned on at night makes you fell...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Most important part works....

posted by mgatskie on 08/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does light the cigarettes. The fan/ionizer works. Nice to have a fragrance diffuser.
    Cons:
    You have to be attentive to possible jams. The unit I have sometimes double feeds the cigarettes and will cause the ejection me...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections