DX  » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Round Folding Large Flash Reflector Board - 5 Colors (78cm Diameter)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
worth it – 5-in-1 Round Folding Large Flash Reflector Board - 5 Colors (78cm Diameter) Reviews

posted by c0wy on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
ideal size for portraits, and even for waist up. really, really, really small when folded. takes a little space and can be placed on a regular sized backpack with no problems. the ring is sturdy and does the job well. the finish is really ok. seems and feels durable.
Cons:
i think the constant rubbing from the zipper head against the cloth from the ring may cause holes or wearing after some time. I overcame this by gently pressing against the ring and zipping it without contact from the zipper to the cloth. no biggie, but worth the info.
Other:
I tested it, it does the job fairly well. may be used aswell as man-powered wind machine. just take some care about the zipper thing and you may be ok.
Bottomline:
super worth the value. the same or similar product in my country cost nearly triple the value here. just buy it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections