DX  » Community » Reviews » Battery Cover Case for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As good as the real one

posted by itgadgets on 05/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My original controller stopped working and I found out that the contact point of the battery cover case has rusted badly. This battery cover case for xbox 360 wireless controller worked perfectly. Instead of buying an expensive new controller, this cheap $1...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever. The battery case fits perfectly as my controller is black too. You won't even notice that it's not the original.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good replacement

posted by stijnnl on 04/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Build quality is good. + Works just like the original battery cover. + Excellent purchase if your original broke. + Cheap!
    Cons:
    - Slight cheap feel to them but they do what they should and that's what matters. - 1 out of the 2 I ordered doesn't 100% fit b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its ok

posted by alanmx on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Xbox 360 replacement battery case is not a genuine microsoft item but it works fine, good materials and nice finishes I recomend it if you want to use AA rechargable batteries!. No es original pero funciona bien
    Cons:
    I think that it doesnt fits very well, but the controller is still working, so It doesn't matters. Creo que los materiales que...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections