DX  » Community » Reviews » FM Transmitter with LCD Display for Iphone/Iphone 3g/3GS (Full FM Radio Range)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can't go wrong for the price

posted by DevChatts on 06/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Price is right for FM transmitter. - Includes the USB cigarette adapter - Charge your iDevice and listen at the same time. - Works to home audio as well. No dock needed.
    Cons:
    - Transmitter can easily fall out of iPod. A little better 'lock clip' would be great. - A big bump while driving can loosen th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Convenient

posted by credo on 12/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Mine came black witch is nice. Plugs in my 1st generation Ipod touch really nicely. Very easy to use. The back light is very bright so operating in the dark or sunlight is easy. The transmitter quality seems good. No batteries needed. No cords in the way.
    Cons:
    It drains my ipods battery quite fast. It Lasted 3,5 hours when my ipod was on 20% so I think that it'll last about 12-15 hours...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FM Transmitter Works, Cig Charger Failed

posted by AlexDo618 on 11/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The FM Transmitter is very easy to use. Just plug it into the bottom of Iphone 3G as if you were plugging in the home charger. Set the FM frequency and match that frequency to your stereo. Can be adjusted by .1 plus or minus.
    Cons:
    The Cigarett charger / usb power out did not work. Tried taking apart to see if any wire was lose but nothing. Nothing burned...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Definitivly recommended

posted by Teknisten on 09/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Cheap * Easy to use * Charger included * Full range FM band * Fast shipping * Good output level on the sound. Just plug it in to the iPod/iPhone and hit + or - to adjust frequency to what you want and adjust the radio to the same then you are read...
    Cons:
    * A bit plastic * The charger plug don't go all the way in to the transmitter which makes me suspect that it can get damage if...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections