DX  » Community » Reviews » Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with USB Port SD Slot and IR Remote Controller
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 1
Not good in Italy – Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with USB Port SD Slot and IR Remote Controller Reviews

posted by Lieutenant on 08/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
In an ideal situation it allows you to listen music on SD cards or USB pen-drives. If your radio is integrated with the car and you don't want to change it, this device can potentially be useful.
Cons:
If you plan to use it in Italy, just remember that italian radio frequencies are even too much used. When fine-tuning your radio you'll surely find that there is a different station every 0.1MHz. Since almost every frequence is busy, you'll have heavy interferences and this device output will have a very low quality.
Other:
Since when I take the car I am always at the driver side, I couldn't give much attention to the tuning of this radio emitter. I've been able to tune it only one time... and the results were still bad. I can't exclude that there are free frequencies, but actually I've been unable to find any.
Bottomline:
If possible, try an higher power device. Maybe it will hide the station currently on the frequency you want to use.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections